Friday, June 18, 2010

INTERVIEW WITH CONFUSION AND ABSYRD AKA NEAT FREAKS


Yo whats up NeatFreaks? Introduce yourselves and how

you 2 got working together for the people who don’t know:

Well... myself being such a networking

person i got at Confus?on on twitter he sent a

beat, I enjoyed the vibe we talked about cd now were just finshing up our ep "Just Watch Me…&Him"

Confus?on- From there it’s history…




Absyrd you’ve been battling on Grindtime and recently battled Canadian Sketch Menace, what do you think about the talent in Canada?

Serious Canada is the perfec

t spot for this battle shit theres so many emcees from canada i cant even keep up... as for battling sketch dude was super dope and i was proud to be offered one of the best canadians to face. Organik has a great thing going for his self and the league much much respect to them

What’s next for you in the battle circuit?

june 19th im facing Kodyack which will be super dope in my boy Ghambits league big ups to GSB

july 10th im facing LA vet Aspect 1 dude is also very ill this has to do with my league Assault and Battling

from there see u BOLA 4 and MOB 2

How would you describe your style?

i feel im me.. i dont hold back about alot stuff i just let the beat create my style one word i use most often FAT

Confus?on, how long have you been producing for and what are your weapons of choice?

I been producing for a little over 3years, started learning around 13. I’m 17 now. I use the MPC2000XL, a lot of vinyl, and two Numark turntables.

What projects do you two have in the work?

We have an EP coming out July 20th

called “Just Watch Me…&Him EP” It has about 6 songs on there. This will be our introduction and follow up to our LP

Are you mainly focused on getting your material out or have you both been working solo as well?

We are mainly focusing on NeatFreaks material. Just trying to put out this EP and show people who we are as a group. I (Confus?on) had been working on a solo album but it’s on hold till this EP drops.

Absyrd- I have a mixtape droping with HUGE features but that is on hold it will be for free for all you scum bags who are broke.

Do you guys usually work together and work the beats and lyrics at the same time or do you (Confus?on) make the beats and Absyrd just get on and do his thing?

Something like that… I usually do the beat and send it over and Absyrd will just do his thing on it or sometimes I’ll have an idea for the beat and I’ll let Absyrd know and we’ll work it out. We have good chemistry..lol

Confus?on who are your top 3 producers right now?

Man that’s hard….. I would have to say Marco Polo, DJ Premier, and Surock. Im really digging the stuff Marco Polo is doing right now with all the Duck Down artist. Big ups to him!

Absyrd who are 3 mc’s you think are unfuckwithable?

Biggie, Eminem, 2 pac

Confus?on+Absyrd+Who=Classic?

Confus?on+Absyrd+Kool Keith=Classic

If it wasn’t hip hop what you two do be doing career wise?

Well I(Confus?on) would probably still be playing Basketball, that’s what I was doing before I fell in love with Hip Hop.

Id probably buy out a burger king and raise my kids there..


Plug your info, how can fans find you?

www.twitter.com/Confusion2010

www.twitter.com/absyrd

www.lifeisabsyrd.com

www.assaultandbattling.info

www.centralcali.com

Thanks a lot for doing this interview homies, any final words for the peeps?

Yeah for promotion me and Absyrd are going around punching kids in the stomach and writing NeatFreaks on their forheads

^^^^ THIS -

Thanks for doing this once again guys!



shouts to you fam..-NF

NeatFreaks - "Cali"


Caust Draven - "Bottom 2 Da Top (Prod. By Confus?on)"

No comments:

Post a Comment