Wednesday, June 16, 2010

INTERVIEW WITH DIZASTER

Yo Diz whats good? Tell the people who you are and how you got started in the rap game:

I started off by calling everyone in my school from students , teachers too janitors I called them all a bunch of faggots. I treated them all like shit, cuz that’s what they deserved.

Then when I turned 14 I started writing about everyone I hated with the full intention on hurting their feelings, and found a way to channel it into my rhyme form.

You battled on MTV, how did you score that opportunity and do you like working with major industry people or prefer working with people you know?

Word a mouth gets around u put in enough work soon enough your surrounded by people who have connections and open doors for new oppurtunitys.i def prefer working with people I know cuz corporate muthaphukaz don’t have the real essence of this shit and do not possess the right elements therefor they are not a product of our environment. Its like dealing with fagget animals. foreign bitch made creatures.

Half animal half fagget. ya feel me? Its always some bullshit. Nobody’s ur friend, but deep down those people u deal with no they cant fuck with u cuz u possess an ability they to do not understand.

All they can do is feed off it and try to mold it in a certain direction. Everyone has there own agenda.

Fuck everyone….do YOU….that’s why my cd gon be called FUCK EVERYBODY…

But as far as getting on certain shows its cuz I put in work and I battle a lot that’s why.


You recently mentioned you were done with battling, what have you directed your attention to? Any releases in the works?

Yes I am putting to get here a project called FUCK EVERYBODY volume1.

I just started recording, I’m a better artist on tracks then a battler, but people don’t know that yet cuz I havent recorded in like 3 years, I make beats and I produce as well.

This is just another avenue where people will doubt me and I get to prove them wrong again.


Would you be able to shed some light on the situation with you stepping away from battles?

No shedding, no fuckin light. U know? Its like im gonna put u in a room and turn the lights off.

My situation is twisted and hard to understand its personal and it involves shit that battlers arent suppose to rap about.

So I rather not shed light on it so that way I wont have any problems with people and let my negative side destroy my creativity when it comes to the art itself.

Im working it out and it looks like I might be able to continue battling for the rest of the year but nothing is for sure yet.


Who are some producers you are working with? Not anyone in particular.

Are there any artists you are collaborating with? Not yet but im gonna try to get eastwood(that’s the big homie),mistah fab(also big homie) copywrite and possibly tash from the alchoholics on somethin.

Who would you like to get on a track with? This is a stupid question dog. im gonna respark this blunt and move on to the next question.

and that was a stupid answer now on to the next question!!!

Hahaha fair enough.

You’ve proven your abilities to tear up battles in written or freestyle settings which battle format do you like more?

Man this is a great question. Honestly since GT started ive liked spitting writtens more but my whole life I was more comfortable with the freestylin element, but writtens have so much more depth to them.

The only thing is for me, I perform better with freestyling, as time goes on I have noticed my best , cleanest schemes were off the top with hardly any premeds. Performance I barley prepare for are my best.

I realized that keeping that is an aspect of keepin ur rymes fresh and moving with time .

Freestyling is moving time. Ur a master at the universe if u can execute this correctly.

However there are a handful in the whole scene that can do this effectively and that’s it.

Man that was a great answer!


TO READ THE REST OF THE INTERVIEW CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. dna is 18 yrs old.. ur 28.. and ur really tryna say his rhyme schemes are too basic.. u cant even ride a beat.. wait til that nigga ur age he'll have triple your wealth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. dizaster is 25 and dna is 19. that doesnt mean shit whats ur point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DNA iznt even old enuff 2 drink he still needs to lose his baby teeth he wont even get no respekt til he grows his 2 frunt teeth
    dizaster fukkin clownd all those bitch made gun rapperz

    ReplyDelete